The error is: "Internal error: An unexpected error occurred (file 'pcprocbinding.cpp', line 1028, function 'PCDBTableCollection::FindOptimizedColumn'" This cube was just converted from 2008 R2 to 2012 SP1 and seemed to be processing fine (usual incremental data integrity errors) until I ran into this one. Any suggestions on how to fix this? This is obviously an exception thrown from the underlying development classes and I've searched online and tweeted #sqlhelp with no responses. I've hit a brick wall! Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I found this error also. I nailed it down to our Time Dimension (although I think it could have happened to any dimension since it was setup as a "Regular" type). I upgraded the Project into SSDT (i.e. the new BIDS) and then deleted the Dimension and recreated it. The problem went away. The weird thing is that it would process fine on one server, but fail in another. My guess is that it's a defect.
Glad to know someone else got this error! :-) I did get a suggestion from my friend, Teo Latchev, to rebuild the project in SSDT. I've started doing that and so far, so good. I got pulled off to something else, though, so I haven't completed the effort yet. Thanks for your input. It sounds like I'll be in good shape!