I have been working with a client trying to setup a SSIS package on his virtual server. Here are the paticulars:
- He is running VMware EXC with 4G ram
- He has installed SQL 2005 SP3 on the VM
- When He attempted to SSIS on the VM he received a message indicating that SSIS was installed.
- The SSIS service is NOT on the VM server.
- Using logmein.com I was able verify the above conditions. I also uninstalled and restalled SSIS. All looked normal on the reinstall but still no SSIS service.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this issue?? I have not found anything on the web so far.
Thanks in advance for your help and comments.