question

Tamera avatar image
Tamera asked

SSRS, report manager and visual studio returning wrong results

I have a simple matrix, one row group, and a column group. I have a shared data set that supplies the values for the parameters. I verified the shared data set that provides the parameters. I ran the query in SSMS and checked the resuls in query designer. I tried rebuliding in another dataset, rebuilt the project and deleted the rdl.data file from the project.


SELECT ACCOUNT_NUMBER
,COMPANY_CODE
,SUM(CONVERTED_AMOUNT) AS CONVERTED_AMOUNT
FROM V_BSTRN_DTLS
WHERE COMPANY_CODE IN ('BHGSS', 'BHLN', 'FBHL') AND (ACCOUNT_NUMBER = '12020000') AND (@PrePostCommit = 'Post' AND CAL_ACCTG_PERIOD <= @EndPeriod OR
@PrePostCommit = 'Pre' AND CAL_ACCTG_PERIOD <= @PreEndPeriod)
GROUP BY ACCOUNT_NUMBER, COMPANY_CODE

ssrs-2012
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.