I have a table that is replicated to a remote distributor and subscriber (pull subscription). All works fine.
- I add two records (1,2) to the publisher - these are sent to the distributor
- I backup the publisher
- 2 more records (3,4) are added to the publisher - these are sent to the distributor
- I delete the subscriber and restore the publisher database as the subscriber
- I see two records (1,2) on the subscriber
- The next two records (3,4) are never synchronized from the distributor
- If i add more records to the publisher, they are delivered to the subscriber. 3 and 4 still don't arrive!
My question is, why are the records 3 and 4 never delivered? I thought this was the whole point of the Distribution database keeping transactions for 72 (default) hours - so they could be replayed?
Any help greatly appreciated!
Mar 31, 2010 at 01:02 PM