I want to do freelancer projects purely related to database (SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008), I can spend 4 to 5 hours daily.
Please suggest some good freelancer provider and guide to get work.
I am expert in given below database functionality:-
(1) Installation, configuration and set database servers.
(2) Database design.
(3) Programming: - Stored Procedure, Function, Triggers, and SQL Queries.
(4) Database administration and troubleshooting.
(5) Database performance.
(6) Backup, Restore and DRP setup.
(7) Replication, Mirroring and Log Shipping.
(9) Windows Server Administration.
(10) All DBA and SQL Developer related work.
Please suggest and guide to utilize knowledge and get some financial help also.
The question has been closed May 14 '12 at 04:04 PM by TimothyAWiseman for the following reason:Question is off-topic or not relevant
Try going to a recruitment website.
answered Oct 18 '11 at 07:03 AM