Hi All My freind please answer this question...
A university database contains information about professors (identified by so-
cial security number, or SSN) and courses (identified by courseid). Professors teach courses;
each of the following situations concerns the Teaches relationship set. For each situation,
draw an ER diagram that describes it (assuming that no further constraints hold).
1. Professors can teach the same course in several semesters, and each offering must be
2. Professors can teach the same course in several semesters, and only the most recent
such offering needs to be recorded. (Assume this condition applies in all subsequent
3. Every professor must teach some course.
4. Every professor teaches exactly one course (no more, no less).
5. Every professor teaches exactly one course (no more, no less), and every course must be
taught by some professor.
6. Now suppose that certain courses can be taught by a team of professors jointly, but it
is possible that no one professor in a team can teach the course. Model this situation,
introducing additional entity sets and relationship sets if necessary.
Thank you for answer me....
Dec 15, 2009 at 03:42 AM